Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blazing Trails


During sacrament meeting Adam said that he had to go to the bathroom. I told him no because sometimes he just wants to wander the halls. But, he pleaded and said he really had to go, so I unbuttoned his difficult button on his pants and off he went in the wrong direction. Mike went after him and he said when he got to the bathroom there was a trail leading to the stall: shoes, and then there was socks, and then pants, and finally underwear! As Mike began to take a picture for the blog another man walked in, so he shoved the trail of clothes under the stall and tried to look like he was just waiting, not a pervert taking photos in the men's room. Oh honey, you should have explained that your wife is a blogger! Once the other man left, Mike, the roving reporter, took the picture.

3 comments:

  1. Classic, the things kids do without thinking. I can top that. Parker comes and gets me last Friday and says Madi stinky. I said ok. I go into the play room and she has pulled her poop out of her diaper and has smeared it all over her the tv and the tv stand. I just stood there and looked up at the sky and said, "really? Are you kidding me." Oh the joys of mother hood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. I'm so proud of your husband for taking pictures! He has the blogger spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. My mother remembers a book we got from the library where this little girl takes off all of her clothes everywhere. She can't remember the name of it, and it's killing her. This story reminds me of that.

    God bless Mike, and I hope Adam's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete