Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Barney Ban takes nasty turn


After too many days of Kenny having a Barney fit, generally spitting and hitting if his favorite purple dino wasn't on the tv, we went on a Barney ban. I think it's because he didn't know what to do with himself he decided to learn to paint, finger paint that is. His works of art showed up in the backyard this afternoon. At first, it looked like mud... but at first whiff it was, sadly, poop. I change his pants four times this afternoon, not to mention the many gross hand washings. Jon said Kenny must have willed the poo to fill his diaper, "I must paint all the yard furniture." Later on, when I had thought he was done with his creations he took the honey bottle outside just to make the paint smell better. Megan reports that he did let her wash his hair without screaming in the bathtub this evening, coincidence? I think not.

2 comments: