Friday, September 19, 2008

Brisingr is at my house! Don't call the firefighters!

The kid who won first in line got to open the box- lucky.

Others who were first.
Dragons!


The third book in the Eragon series came out tonight/this morning. The fans were out and so was I! They had some drawings for a signed book insert by Christopher Paolini- I didn't win and one for first in line- I didn't win that either. Oh well. It's time to read the book!

Mike was driving the carpool home tonight. I told him to stop by Borders in the Flat Irons and tell the guys he was going in to buy a book. I jokingly told him to put on elf ears, pointy shoes and carry an egg- and see if the guys looked at him like he was weird. Nobody at my borders dressed up, so I'm glad I didn't go to Gott A Costume and get decked out. Only 748 pages until I wait for the final book... the torture I have put myself through for a series. I was sure that Rowling was going to die before the 7th book- especially when I had heard there was a bombing in London before the last book.

No comments:

Post a Comment