Sunday, September 28, 2008

Presents





Jonathan turns 13 today. He asked for a set of scriptures (and when your 13 years old wants a Quadruple: The Holy Bible Old and New Testaments, The Book of Mormon, The Doctrine and Covenants, and The Pearl of Great Price, Mom runs out and gets it and has his name inscribed on it!) He also received our family's traditional birthday gift: Your own box of Cereal that you like (Jon wanted Life). He got a clock, tie, tie tack, flashlight, mints for his locker at school and some books.
It seems like yesterday I was at my moms house ready to eat a piece of watermelon and my water broke. Mike was so excited that he beat me to the hospital. I sobbed that I had been waiting for him for a long time as I held him the first time. Time goes by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment