Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The little ones go to the Dr.

It's warm enough for the water table!
I took Kenny and Mary to the doctor for their check
-ups. Ken weighed 27 pounds and Mary 32 pounds. Mary cried the whole time and was shaking in anticipation for her shots. Kenny just ran around the room and opened all the cupboards, drawers, and trash. The doctor tried to get Mary to show him she could throw him a tennis ball, she chucked it at him when he thought she wouldn't do it. Then Kenny picked up the ball and began bouncing it off everything. By the time the appointments (and shots) were over I was extremely exhausted and probably looked it as I carried them both, the diaper bag and my planner out of the office. I will call and make the next appointments- no way was I going to stand at the desk holding 59 pounds of crying and have the secretary scroll through the calendar!

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly how I feel after dr appts! I always call to make my next appts too because there is no way you can spend one more second in that office!

    ReplyDelete