Friday, May 1, 2009

No upgrades

So Mike was ordering a new laptop on-line yesterday. He was IMing the salesperson about memory and other functions, she wanted to know what would be the main use of the computer. He asked me what will you use this for Beth? Uh, blogging, reading fanfiction, looking up spelling words on webster.com and that sort of thing. He then IM's those things and then there was a long pause (laughing at Dell?) then she concludes that I probably won't need too many upgrades. I didn't sound to cool, but a pink laptop- I will be the epitome of cool. (I looked up epitomy on webster and had to change to the correct spelling.) Then Mike told me he wouldn't pay $40 for a pink mouse- oh come on!

3 comments:

  1. I think I just might have to be a little sinful and envy and covet your new pink laptop! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe We could paint the Mouse?
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally think you should hold out for the pink mouse. I need a new laptop too, my motherboard just fried. Gotta love electronics..

    ReplyDelete