Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Church clothes

Mary in her 4 dollar dress from the clearance rack at Kohls.
Hey, we put Kenny in real church clothes this week, not his shorts. (Kohl's non-sales rack at 14 dollars for the outfit.)

On Sunday we went to Mikes brother's ward. The children were obsessing over what class they would go to for Sunday School and Primary. I said it didn't matter, it would work out. So Kelly said that she hoped she could go to Violent 9s (Valiant 9). I told her they were too violent.
It worked out that we were in Parker, because there was a tornado alert at our regular meeting and all the cars in the parking lot received a good dose of hail damage. (I'm sure our cars would have looked awful for years.) Not to mention the tornado that touched down a couple miles up Smoky Hill Road that shattered a strip mall- Rumbi's is okay.

4 comments:

  1. I love Kohl's Clearance! My kids have quite the Kohl's wardrobe and Walmart $1-3 dollar clearance. I haven't seen that dress at ours. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Kohl's too! That's why we didn't see you guys at church on Sunday. I thought maybe you had gone out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenny looks as happy to be in his Sunday best as he did to be in shoes the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good sale! Kelly looks just like you in that picture! I was wondering where you guys were on Sunday, boy did you miss an exciting day!

    ReplyDelete