Friday, September 4, 2009

Watch again

Mike O' Donnell: When you're young everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not; it's just the beginning. You might have to meet a few more jerks, but one day you're gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Like the sun rises and sets with you.

Mike O' Donnell: [after being transformed] Come on, man! Don't you ever wanna go back and do high school again?
Ned Freedman: No. I'm rich and no one has shoved my head in a toilet today!


We rented 17 Again from Redbox. It is super funny. Especially the friend Ned who has an obsession with Star Wars.

Ned: It's a classic transformation story. Are you now, or have you ever been, a Norse god, vampire, or time-traveling cyborg?
Mike: I've know you since what, first grade? I think that maybe I would have told you!
Ned: Vampire wouldn't tell. Cyborg wouldn't know.

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to see that movie. Now I'm even more excited to rent it. I love funny movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. Sam brought that home last weekend and we watched it. I really enjoyed it. Sam LOVED it. Glad you liked it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of Ed and I's new favorites!

    ReplyDelete