Monday, September 21, 2009

What time is it? I probably need to be somewhere

I forgot to send clean clothes for Kenny to Nana's.
Megan forgot her flute this morning. The attendance lady knows me by name now.

Adam was excited to tell me that he did not receive a white note saying that he constantly talks and has called the teacher names (like meanie and urging her to write her notes faster with a "come on".)


I forgot to pick Kelly up from choir on Thursday afternoon luckily she called crying so she is still not there.








There is so much to remember when you are the mother of 7 children. And for me there is so much to forget. Last week by Friday I realized I had forgotten: to pick up Meg from a party, Kelly from choir, to take Patrick to band, send notes and probably tons of other stuff. I so need a rememberall!

4 comments:

  1. I think you should ask Adam to help you keep track of all the things you need to do. I am sure if he doesn't remember he will keep you company with his conversations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I guess that means you never get over mommy brain. I'm a goner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you remembered to blog and that's the important thing. Priorities. Boom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I was probably blogging as the pack meeting (that I forgot about) was underway on Friday night- I know where the fun is.

    ReplyDelete