Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mysterious buzzing sound

Yesterday I sat down after doing laundry, dishes, lunches and there was this buzzing sound coming from the kitchen nook. I walked around the nook, putting my ear up to the printer and computers and the walls- listening for this buzzing sound. I unplugged everything in that vicinity, turned off the TV and still there was this annoying buzzing sound. I started to wonder if it was my ears, so I asked Mary Jane to come up from the family room and tell me if there is a buzzing noise and she said it was the fridge. When Mike came down, and looked at me like what is that buzzing noise? I had him look. He went outside and turned off all the power to the house from the panel and the buzzing noise still played. Finally I noticed on the floor Kelly's sudoku toy. It was on and yeah, buzzing! In the picture above, the offending game is below Kenny, before it was thrown in the trash after I turned the stupid thing off.

1 comment:

  1. Why did it buzz? At least you figured it out. I would have gone a little crazy too.

    ReplyDelete