Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Good news/ bad news

Meg could fit in the machine easily but it was so hot to take the clothes out!
I wanted to hug this machine when I saw it, the attendant helped us load it to the max.


The washer started ringing constantly with an error code ND. No drain. Mike took apart the pump and washed out all the hoses but it still error coded. The good news, we bought the longest warranty they had and it will expire in November 2011. The bad news, the repairman cannot come out until Tuesday!
I usually run two to three loads, in a front loader machine, daily of laundry. Of course, the washer would break when I'm behind on the laundry. So Megan and I loaded 8 full baskets of clothes and towels and went to the Coin Laundry. The attendant was so helpful. We filled the 62 pounder machine with 6 of the loads and did separate for the whites and one of the loads of towels. In 35 minutes the clothes were clean and in the super dryers. I need the 62 pound loader for sheets and towels day... The attendant said that Tuesdays and Wednesdays were the least busy- I guess I'll probably see her again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment