Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kenny antics

I'm trying to potty train this child and this is what he thinks his little potty chair is for! I'll try again tomorrow with smiles and positive statements and steam clean the stairs- his potty hiding spot.

Kenny doesn't prefer to sit on the couch or a chair when his stroller is inside- here he is watching Sponge Bob.
See, I slept in and Kenny did not and so this is what 4 cubes of butter look like melted on the kitchen floor. After I cleaned it up, that place has a real shine to it. Too bad the floor was too dirty to even think about making chocolate chip cookies.
Apparently Kenny's imaginary uno playmate was going to win so he stashed his cards into a bag of shredded cheddar cheese in the refrigerator. I hope Kenny won.

No comments:

Post a Comment