Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Around the house

Lunch/ Mike's dinner- Pork chops, red potatoes with sour cream, spinach salad with red onion and mandarin oranges.
Kenny in his Bear Scout suit.

I put the house on top of the fridge because of little pickers and it didn't seem to stop them.


I asked Adam to go get a can of Mandarin oranges from the basement and this is what he and Mary brought me.





I cleared a space to put the Christmas tree in the living room in the bay window. Mike thought it was a play area. He even had Kenny going across the room.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't Mike the lucky guy??? Nice lunch, Mike! You have a nice wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movie..too cute!! I love your room. My favorite color--my gigantic bathroom is the same color. I am anxious to see your tree.

    ReplyDelete