Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Leftover and over











I read in a magazine that as a nation we waste tons of food. The article even pointed to our refrigerators. The author said that each individual should pull out their leftovers and vegetables and stuff out of the fridge and make some creative dishes.
So here it goes- Broccoli and cheese soup, Curried butternut squash soup, baked red potatoes, ham and zucchini boats, spinach orange salad and baked chicken. This will be lunch, dinner, and probably tomorrow's lunch and cross your fingers dinner? too. I am so saving money and not wasting resources!

3 comments:

  1. The soup and chicken were very good. The company was better. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job, what time is dinner,it'll be just me and my 4 kids......
    everything looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some broccoli and cheese soup! Congratulations on your resourcefulness. I absolutely hate throwing out food, but it still happens in our house mostly due to my lack of meal planning.

    ReplyDelete