Saturday, February 21, 2009

As you wish

There was fighting over what movie to put in. Every movie (we own) received a veto from most family members. I then forced all to watch the Princess Bride.
Favorite lines:
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Westley: I told you I would always come for you. Why didn't you wait for me?
Buttercup: Well... you were dead.
Westley: Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.

Miracle Max: You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

They all loved the movie but if not, "Get used to disappointment."








4 comments:

  1. It's a CLASSIC!!! Those are some of my favorite lines too! I might need to watch it tonight. Great Movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that movie. AAAAAAS YOU WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to always say that line : My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. I love it! I need to watch that movie again too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that movie. I especially love the death scene after he drinks the poison. Totally classic. No pomp, just a quick death. That's how I want to go.

    ReplyDelete