Sunday, August 2, 2009

FHE


I told the children they could have a candy bar for every requirement that they sign off in their Duty to God, Primary, or Young Womens' book. The participation at family home evening has been overwhelming: Patrick volunteered to lead the song- and a specific one so he could check off two things. Kelly gave the lesson on the first vision- to check one of hers off. Jon and Meg fought over giving the lesson and scripture. I need to go back to Wal-Mart tomorrow and buy another box of 25 candy bars.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite time of Family Home evening is when the children get to voice their complaints and everyone gets to help find the solutions!!! Reminds me of the letters we used to have our children write for family dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photo! I'm impressed that everybody is looking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete