Saturday, August 1, 2009

Reunion

Today was my 20th high school reunion family picnic.
Do you remember me? I was the shy girl that drove the hot pink car. I probably know most of you because I was on the yearbook staff. And as I introduced myself, it felt odd to ask, "So what have you been doing for the last 20 years?" Oh me, here are my 7 children.

Here's my locker. (Not really but a great facsimile.) The older kids kept trying to find one that "popped" open.

We were tired and ready to go home by the time I got warmed up to go up to people and say hi. Oh well, what's another ten years?

5 comments:

  1. You all look so nice!! And look how handsome kenny is!! He is looking very grown up... sigh... that must mean Ella is growing up too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great you got to show the kids your school, although it probably has changed a lot in 20 years!

    You should join Facebook. A lot of people from high school are on there and since I am becoming "friends" with them and can see what is happening in their lives, it will make the next reunion pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the same age as my husband! I don't understand how a shy person could drive a hot pink car. You can't be that shy. I hope you had fun! I'm excited to go to my reunion in a few years. I skipped my 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and i are going to his hmmmmm not sure which one on the 15....thanks for reading my blog......
    vicki
    ps will try to post whenever i can....or get DSL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ps i can't believe that school still has lockers.

    ReplyDelete