Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cleaning crew

Abby and Jonathan
Chris still has a house to unpack. Moving is so tiring.
Grace finds that it's easier to clean the shower with the water on. (It's just cold when you go out to the car.)


Patrick combines his peanut butter jelly sandwiches with jelly in the middle.




Jonathan, Patrick and I helped my brother Chris clean his old apartment today ( I hope he gets his whole deposit back). He and his girls moved to a bigger apartment. We had a crew of 6 (half of them under the age of 10. It took us 2 1/2 hours- not bad. Megan stayed home to watch the little kids- I thought they would get in the way more than they would help. Kenny would have wanted to help Grace clean the shower.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you did a great job!

    I wish I had your moving crew. Fortunately, though, the last three moves we've had were covered by Kevin's company, so they packed and moved our things for us. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete