Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged and quirky

Quirkiness? I was tagged by Jennyhttp://www.thebarnhartbunch.blogspot.com/ to list six of my quirky habits.


1. I really enjoyed reading Harry Potter, so much that I started reading fanfiction about Harry Potter. After I had a miscarriage in 2006 I had to lay down for a couple of weeks and I read hundreds of these stories on our laptop. Other people's Harry Potter writing strayed my thoughts away from my hurt. Today, I tend to only read once in a while. Mike hates that I have read romance pairings like Hermione and Severus which weren't in the book. Oh well.

2. I have been wearing crocs for over two years. Quirky- but justifiable when my feet swell horribly when I'm pregnant. Lately people notice when I wear other shoes. I think I need to put the pink crocs away. (all three pairs.) This picture assures me how great I look in them- not.

3. I love to make lists. I don't follow them mostly, but I'll have my planner out and I'll make a list about what I think the kids want for Christmas, a list of what repairs need to be done around the house, food storage meals, shopping lists among many others.
4. According to Taylor Hartman's personality survey I am a white. I have almost all white. That means I am a very boring person, I am passive aggressive, I am the wallpaper in the room. In a ward a few years ago I was the Sunday school teacher for 15,16 year-olds. I was the teacher for over a year before we moved to another home (in a different ward). On my last Sunday, the Sunday school president asked me if I was new to the ward and introduced himself. Yep- wallpaper.
5. I love boxes. I still have my jewelry box from when I was kid. (and the stuff that I loved when I was 9 like Mickey Mouse watch, shells, rainbow pin, thumbtack.) I have pretty boxes with the letters that Mike wrote me on his mission. I have pretty boxes with lots of other stuff.

6. I had my ears pierced when I was 11. The holes were put in too low. It may be because the person thought my ears would grow or something. I then had them double pierced when I was 18. Those look in the wrong place because of the first. So I have not worn earrings for more than 10 years and all the holes are closed up. I don't like clip-ons because they hurt- so I don't wear earrings- sad.

I'm suppose to tag others. Oh, Mom- I know you're out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment