Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another Snow Day

Jonathan and Patrick shovel the snow. Notice Jon is getting another wear out of his Klondike stuff!
Kenny and Mary are on the step stools and Mary is not smiling about it.
Kenny curls up in my pink robe waiting for someone to pull him around on it.
We rented a Rug Doctor to clean the couches and the stairs. The attachment on my hoover rug cleaner doesn't work so I broke down and paid the money. If I had any aspirations to do all the carpets upstairs, they were dashed because it was a lot of work to do all the couches. I was so tired I even skipped some pillows because they weren't that bad.
I don't know what that weird/gross thing is (black flowery thing)- some sort of veggie? It was on my kitchen floor in a corner. Maybe one of those lucky charms got wet and sprouted. I just threw it away anyway. Yuck.

School was cancelled again on Friday. So we watched the movies I got from the library on Thursday morning before the blizzard. We played Harry Potter Clue and ate some cinnamon rolls. The snow was mostly melted by 4 pm so some of the kids went to their friends houses. On to Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment