Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rescue Mission Complete


Kenny took his board book during Relief Society and shoved it through the cold air return slots. After dinner Mike, I and all four boys went on a rescue mission. When we got down to the Relief Society room, Kenny started crying. It was like he thought we had another meeting to sit through. Mike pulled out the power tools and the tears stopped immediately. We removed the vent, the book and then we vacuumed the debris out. Kenny almost put the book back before we left. And yes, we made sure all the doors were locked before we left.

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny. That reminds me of the spare change I have in the air vents of my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee- I had forgotten that he did that!! Glad you were able to retrieve it!

    ReplyDelete