Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hands down, the cutest!

Last night was 8 year old girl's recognition night. Kelly was so happy to play games like find your mom's hand, guess the daughters hand, and my favorite, the girls were asked to write down their mom's favorite food, movie, vacation and band. Kelly said that mine were:
1. Stir fry (which I apparently cook way too often)
2. The Romance Collection of A&E movies
3. Hawaii
4. and ?.
My answers (if anyone cares or wants to check against Kelly's) are:
1. Salmon (Kelly needs to read the blog more, what do we eat for all special occasions?).
2. Sense and Sensibility (with Emma Thompson- the crying at the end, "You're not married!" gets me every time)
3. Mexico. I so want to take the Book of Mormon tour of the ancient American pyramids!
4. Journey- Faithfully..sigh
We then stood up and told cool things about our daughters. It was a great night to spend with my sweet daughter.


4 comments:

  1. Just so you know, your 'cool' factor went through the roof with my 80's music obsessed 11 year old when he heard you like Journey.

    So, you'll always have that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed it! I love Journey too :) And Sense and Sensibility... yes... what a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to cut back on the stir-fry cooking by request of my husband. I love to stir-fry. It's so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a cute and fun recognition night! You have great taste with your favorites (minus the salmon - I hate fish), but Journey is great, I'd love to do the tour in Mexico, and Sense and Sensibility is wonderful! I have been wanting to watch it all week - that may just be my labor movie we watch!

    ReplyDelete