Sunday, October 25, 2009

Princess Mary




In the last few years I've cut back on Halloween, I used to go to the costume store and have a blast and pay a bunch of money. I now tell the kids to make their own costumes out of stuff they already have. On Saturday Mary had a Halloween dance party at her friend Lily's house. Mary came down in her Fairytopia costume, she got for her birthday. The costume was ripped and missing decals and would have been fine for a dark trunk or treat but this was an afternoon daylight party. Guilt. I took her over to Target to find a costume, a dress up thing that she could wear many times and not a Halloween one shot. This is what we found, I had to get the crown and matching purse and she asked if she could get the matching doll- how many dolls does the six child get to be the first owner? Yeah, the doll too. She looks precious and she was most impressed with the soft padded hanger that came with the dress.

5 comments:

  1. She looked adorable and I'm so glad she came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so precious and so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cute! Kelly,Grace,and I sighed when we saw her. I know what she is wereing for the next four weeks!-Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable. Way to make her day Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet! She looks so happy to be the first owner of something so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete