Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brother Ken

He's sleeping right now, but around 2:30 am he will get up from his crib and crawl into bed with Mary or Kelly or me. A couple of times I've taken him back to his crib and locked him in. After those nights Kelly said he'd started slipping under the covers with her- and she's on the top bunk. He likes to lay in the middle of the pillow and throws his arms around, so I find him a nuisance. He's really annoying when he wakes up around 6:30 am, he likes to jump on the bed and likes to go through the stuff on the bed tables and sometimes takes it (Mike's work badge) or chews up my gum and spits it in the hall. Luckily we really like him.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...and you wonder why Adam has found a place to sleep in the linen/storage closet?

    Every time I read a Kenny post, I say, "That Kenny!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this nighttime monster is coming to stay with me???? I don't have DOORS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Mom, you're a cuddler! He is just crawling under the covers and cuddling be it early morning. You should (will?) love it!

    ReplyDelete