Monday, December 28, 2009

Home sweet home

Every year for Mike and my anniversary my parents take the children on the 26th and let us have a few days, together, alone. Mike picked them up a few hours ago and they had a great time with the grandparents but there is no place like home.

When Mike got to Nana's to pick up the kids, Kenny began crying because he missed his dad. When Jon carried Ken in the house he clung to me and he wouldn't let me put him down until he decided we had enough cuddling. He seemed happy to be in his crib.
Megan secluded in her room watching Emma.

Mary Dotes in her bed with her doll.



Kelly with an ipod movie.
Wizards' 101, 102, and 103.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...you bring them all home and they are all doing something quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana's house is small and the upstairs rooms do not have doors. They have a wonderful time but no time to themselves. We keep them so busy that when they go home they are tired and ready to be quiet. I am ready for my time and quiet too. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to have a couple days to yourself. I bet you guys had a great time. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete