Monday, January 11, 2010

Baptism day anniversary

This is me and my brother Chris on our First Communion day.
I was always a good child. I was born of goodly parents. I was taught the scriptures and went to church. I saw first hand how God would always be there in the bleakest of moments. I feel that when I met the missionaries so long ago, I was ready to know more (like two more hours of church, a few more books of scriptures, callings, speaking in Stake Conference...) Today brings happy memories of the day I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints when I was 20 years old.

3 comments:

  1. sometimes when I look at pictures of you and your brothers it seems like a lifetime ago that you were children. I loved raising you to be independent thinkers and able to make decisions on your own. sometimes that has been hard because it means that I am not in control. (God is) Thank you for a precious memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat post, Beth. And that picture of you looks so much like Kelly to me! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post. You have a wonderful conversion story and an inspiring testimony of the restored gospel.

    And Kelly does look JUST like you!

    ReplyDelete