Thursday, January 8, 2009

Family time

Kenny needs some plastic bowls. He threw this one on the floor and now is going to the landfill in two pieces on Tuesday.

At least Meg has a minute to watch tv while she waits for the brownies to bake for school tomorrow. I 'm glad she is old enough to bake her own contribution.
So busy. Tonight was book club with Patrick's cub scouts and Megan's drama practice in between. Kenny has been sleeping since 5 pm so he should be up in a couple of hours all rested and ready to go. So busy.

2 comments:

  1. Question - Why did your 1 year old have a breakable dish on his highchair tray? You have 7 kids and no plastic bowls!? :) I love the diaper, wipes, and dustpan on your kitchen counter. Your house looks so much like ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about it but I've never owned any plastic dishes since Mike and I have been married. A few plastic cups but most are lost. Weird. I must like cleaning up glass and earthen ware.

    ReplyDelete