Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why so weepy?

Crock Pot chicken with a spicy rub sounds good for dinner. The onions are making me cry and everyone around me weepy.
Here it is as chicken lettuce wraps for lunch. No children wanted to make a wrap so they had Mac and Cheese and fruit cocktail. Jon begged for chicken but refused to eat lettuce. (Therefore that is not a wrap and I did not let him partake.)




This week has flown by and the weekend is almost over. Kenneth is still vomiting and generally not feeling well. Every time I think he's better I find him wading in vomit, in his crib.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for you. I'm glad the kids haven't had it much. Riley had it around New Year's, but no one else got sick. Amazing. It wasn't too bad, just when it cycles forever and never goes away. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Kenny. Ella missed him yesterday at church.

    ReplyDelete