Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kenny breaks the tie

Chocolate milk anyone? I wouldn't personally let Jon pour the syrup- I saw what he did to his chocolate shake for his birthday and that was not pretty.
Kenny's new trick is to find other peoples clothes and jackets and put them on over his head and then try to walk into things. He just took Kelly's favorite jacket. Maybe it's the early stages of the adopt a shirt program?
Patrick and Mary do homework.
I know, I know, the right-hands win.
Jonathan asked an hour after dinner if he could have some chocolate milk and cereal. What kind of cereal? That's a weird combo. No, chocolate milk and cereal. Yeah, a weird combo.




3 comments:

  1. We have two boys who without fail need a bowl of cereal after dinner. How do they put so much food away?? Where does it go???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Jon is like Papa at that age. Right has the power of the World. Good going Ken!!!! Love Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if I had a jacket like Kelly's, it would be my favorite too. Do they come in adult sizes?

    ReplyDelete