Thursday, January 22, 2009

I want to be with you guys!

Kenny finds a rogue toothbrush in the hall and tries to brush Jon's teeth and his own.
He doesn't want to get his pants changed and go to bed, "I want to stay up with you guys!"
Megan tried out for the part of the lion in the Spring production of The Wizard of Oz. She didn't get as nervous (like she was going to vomit) this time. Good Luck Megpi!
Megan's "Mini Me" Mary.
Jonathan will be winter camping on Friday to Saturday. The Boyscout leaders had him bring in his stuff to make sure that he won't freeze to death. With the snow storm coming in tomorrow night I think that he's going to be cold.




2 comments:

  1. You'd have to pay me a lot of money to go winter camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old Klondike camping! I don't remember if Greg ever went on that one when he was a scout leader, but I am sure now that he is older, he'd take a pass on it. It just couldn't be the 70 degree weather like it was yesterday, could it?

    ReplyDelete