Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jim's Birthday Party


We went to a restaurant down town called Nine 75. It was Jim's 40th surprise party. He was definitely surprised- he told Chrystal on the way to the party that he wanted to go somewhere else. Too funny.


This is the dress that my mom made me earlier this week. It is really shiny and pretty. These are my brothers Chris (in the middle) and Birthday boy Jim (on the end).

Earlier in the day that we were blanching and freezing all the corn that we have not been able to eat lately. I had the kids shuck the corn yesterday. They were so excited to given that job. Mike and I figured no one else that came to the party probably didn't freeze corn before they came. Below is the few who braved to pick, shuck and put the husks in stinky compost bucket. (Back row: Patrick, Kelly, Megan, Second row: Adam, Mary Jane.)



No comments:

Post a Comment