Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bread


He's all about the bread. When Mike and I were newly married Mike decided that we would make some homemade bread for Family Home Evening. We went to the store and bought tons of stuff like pans and flour and such. At the store I told him that we should get a bread machine. He didn't think that was such a good idea. Well, about three am that hard as a rock loaf came out of the oven and we ate it.
Fast forward- Mike now makes all the whole wheat bread in our Bosch. He has perfected the technique. He respects the bread and I respect him.

2 comments:

  1. Beth, can you post his bread recipe? Looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be jealous of our fall weather, but I'm jealous of your Bosch. I have a bread maker, but would much prefer the bread mixer! The bread looks delicious! Nice and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete