Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or treat


Patrick was a Jedi Knight. He had to put the light saber away after he accidentally hit another kid down. He still had a good time.

Jon danced the night away as Napoleon Dynamite and carried pumpKEN on his back. He was treated to extra candy because of Kenny. He liked that a lot.

Mary Jane wore Patrick's dragon suit from a few years ago- it was almost too hot to wear.

Surprise, Adam was Spiderman.

Kit Kat was a cowgirl. My dad teased her that she couldn't be from the country because she had on white boots and they were still white.

Megan decided last minute to carry the camera and be a photographer. She still received the lions share of candy.


Kids trapped in a parking lot- trick or treating from trunk to trunk- all over in less that an hour I call that good! I didn't go all out for costumes, I just said make your own out of what we have. We had some costumes from previous years but nothing new. I think the kids had more fun that way- and that's what I'll choose to think if they did not. The weather was amazing- Indian Summer 70 degrees. We usually have a big cold front with rain and snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment